- Contact Pour Toi Jewelry before returning any items.
- You can return the product within 14 days of delivery.
- The product must be in new and unused condition.
- To avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS'.
- Unless arrangements are made with us, customer is covering the cost of the return shipment.
- Please note that exceptions may apply for certain custome-made, hygienic and other products (e.g. EARRINGS!)
- If a package is unclaimed you might have to pay a handling fee.
Please contact Pour Toi Jewelry before returning any items.
It is appropriate that the consumer controls the delivery to verify that this is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts Pour Toi Jewelry and gives information relevant and the reason for complaint.
You can return the product within 14 days of delivery. The product must be in new condition. If the product is ruined or used the product shall not be refunded. Make sure to include contact information with the return and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number. Pour Toi Jewelry suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed.
Pour Toi Jewelry will make a refund of eligible returns. Unless otherwise agreed on, the refund will be processed in the same payment method as your original ordered purchase.
Returning A Package
If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any Customs charges. Pour Toi Jewelry is NOT responsible for any return Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. Therefore we strongly recommend that you send the product well packaged, in good condition and in their original box or packaging.
All enquiries: email@example.com